Associate Director, Origination and Structuring
The role of Director/Associate Director of Origination and Structuring is responsible for the origination, structuring and execution of new loan transactions.
Working closely with the Origination and Structuring team, third party due diligence providers, and our clients, you will assist in the underwriting of the client, facilitate the credit process and write the credit proposal. You will identify the key issues in the structuring of a new financing to ensure repayment of the loan facility.
You will manage the structuring and execution of the loan facility documents, working in conjunction with the client and legal teams.
- Structuring and underwriting of investment opportunities
- Writing credit papers for the Credit Committee
- Financial modelling
- Negotiating facility terms, termsheets and engagement letters
- Negotiation of financing agreements, working with lawyers where required, including
- Loan and lease/hire purchase agreements
- Security documents
- Project documents
- Corporate documents
- Support due diligence on origination partners
- Assisting with transaction origination activities
- Undertaking company and industry research
- Enhancement of credit policies
- Client management and engagement
- Managing the deal execution process
- Overseeing work undertaken by junior members of the Origination and Structuring team
- FCA Approved Persons role